REFINELASH Seamless Order Process

  1. Consultation: Upon receiving your inquiry, we will provide immediate and personalized consultation tailored to your specific needs, responding usually within 24 hours.
  2. Samples: Quality control samples will be sent to you, with a sampling period of approximately 7 days and sample delivery in just 1 day.
  3. Private Label Packaging: Choose from our pre-made packaging boxes or provide your designs. We can produce custom packaging with your logo on the eyelash packaging boxes.
  4. Production: Once the contract is signed, production will commence with the lead time specified in the contract. Regular updates on the status of your order production will be provided.
  5. Quality Control: After the manufacturing process is complete, we conduct a thorough quality check. Products meeting the standard will be packaged. We share pictures and videos and can arrange video calls for order verification.
  6. Delivery: Shipment is arranged after inspection. You’ll receive your finished products promptly with a quick delivery time of 3-7 working days. The order is shipped to the designated unit, and your tracking number is provided promptly.
  7. After-Sale Services: Our commitment extends beyond mass production and delivery. Our consultants will maintain contact to ensure you have high-quality eyelashes and dedicated support. Reach out to them for any issues or advice.

REFINELASH Payment Methods

We accept:

  • Western Union/Remitly/Ria Transfer
  • Money Gram
  • Bank Transfer
  • Paypal
  • Wordremit
  • Transferwise
  • Remitly

Note: Please let us know if there are any payment methods available in your country that we should consider.  

Trade Terms and Payment Procedure

Deposit and Balance

To initiate the production of eyelashes, a 30% deposit is required, with the remaining 70% to be settled before shipping.

1. Total Amount less than US$9,999 & Shipment Method: Express or Courier

This typically applies to sample orders or small quantities. We recommend payment through Paypal or Western Union, with the option of wire transfer if convenient. For timely delivery, choosing express or courier shipment is advised.

  • For Paypal payments, a handling fee of approximately 4% of the total amount is applicable.
  • Payment through Western Union incurs no extra cost.

2. Total Amount less than US$9,999 & Shipment Method: Express or Courier

This category pertains to bulk orders. Similar to smaller orders, we suggest payment via Paypal or Western Union, with wire transfer as an acceptable option. Opting for express or courier shipment is recommended for efficient transportation.

  • Paypal payments are subject to a handling fee of around 4% of the total amount.
  • Payment through Western Union does not involve additional costs.

Payment Process

For both order types, we accept a 30% deposit of the total amount before production begins. The remaining balance must be settled before the scheduled shipment.